Well after some hard work, and. . . Some accidents along the way, I have finally completed a piece i actually fell accomplished in. I won't lie to you folks, it drove me crazy. But, luckily I have friends and loved ones to keep me sane during the process. I hope you enjoy it! Sadly, I cannot find a music file to sync within the piece. And for that my sincere apologies! D:
Meaning: I wanted to give the viewers of this play a perspective. The musical piece, Scusi Signorina is about a mother wanting and wishing to aid her dying daughter to see a doctor, but in order for her to do this she must obtain a passport to enter into the states which is a aging process. She can no longer wait but there is not much they can do. The Girl and Wolfcrow gives us that perspective of wishing to help the little girl in the film, but within the view of the audience, there is nothing of which the viewer can do to help.
No comments:
Post a Comment