Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Colleglypse is here.

Okay, It's been about well a long time since I ever picked up a magazine and actually well, read one. Probably have to scramble one from my whole picture files. As well this week is chaos week In that case I declare there are many things to be done, such ass. . I mean as. . . .
 
  1. Find a magazine layout that i actually like
  2. Enough procrastinating, DO MY ART ESSAY!!!
  3. My Hungry Hungry Hippo *With Teeth* Project in Design II
  4. Study for my 1st Test in Art History *I.E. Reading the book*
  5. Do my resume, which in all honesty I have no Idea how to do that. And in desperate need of the help *sigh*
  6. Finally, come up with 12 entries this week.. RAWR!!!!!
 And when that's all done....
  • Remodel my logo
  • Remodel my Vector me into a anime version meh!
The Colleglypse is here... And sooner then I though it would be.

1 comment:

  1. if you need anyhelp with the resume, let me know, i don't bite

    ReplyDelete